Monday, November 17, 2008

Puppy Portraits and Memory Cards

It's shaping up to be a crafty Christmas this year! I FINALLY found the calendar base I want so I can make my Dog Days calendar, and I found the cutest idea to make a gift for Leah!

Puppy portraits were yesterday, and while it didn't go as I had hoped, I think we got some nice images to view. The dogs were complete monsters even though I had walked them to burn a little energy, but I guess it was expected - too many new smells and people and cookies to even try to make them settle down. Shasta was good as soon as she realized cookies were on the line, but Gryffyn just didn't want to cooperate. I wanted a photo of the 2 of them together - and it didn't happen thanks to a jumpy Corgi - so I think this may be a case of handy dandy photoshop work to the rescue.

As for the memory cards, I can't say too much about it because I want to make them as a gift for someone. Who? Hmmmm, can't say, but I will show photos of them once the gift has been given.

No comments: